Friday, August 17, 2012

It is hard for most of us to imagine living a life like this:

Was he born this way? No! This happened when he was innocently helping his Mom hang wet clothes on the rooftop of her employer's house. He hung his on  a live wire by mistake. His skin melted and fused, and the scar tissue resulted in his arm being like this. 

He is lucky to be alive, of course, but unable to do much with his right arm. 

See an "after" picture of this young man at our Launch Party for children's surgery on September 11th in Washington DC, and other "before" and "after" pictures of brave young children. This event is FREE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts